Need a sprinkler hose and a soaker hose for your watering needs? Leave it to the innovation experts at Swan to combine the two.
Our Element-brand Sprinkler+® hose features six holes per foot for a uniform watering pattern. Simply place the stripe of holes up for a sprinkler that sprays a wall of mist, or place the stripe down for a traditional soaker hose. Now you can water your lawn, vegetable garden, flowerbeds or any narrow or small space with just one garden hose.The sprinkler hose is a snap to unroll into place and then roll and store when done. A cap for the male end of the water hose also makes for easy storage as well as draining.
Sprinkler hose and soaker hose combined
And because it’s an Element hose, it meets the lead-free standards under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act, so no harmful chemicals or odors are added to your water supply.
- Ideal for watering lawns, vegetable gardens, flowerbeds and narrow areas
- Long-lasting couplings with capped male end for easy draining, storage
- Easy to unroll and roll for storage
- Meets lead-free standards under Federal Safe Drinking Water Act
- Approximation is 1.2 Gallons of water per hour