A 2014 study confirmed that a virus placed on a doorknob and table in an office had spread to 40-60 percent of workers and visitors within 2-4 hours. Consistent cleaning and sanitization of surfaces helps prevent the spread of dangerous microbes. Approved for use in healthcare facilities, this broad-spectrum cleaner and disinfectant is registered with the EPA in the U.S., and DIN in Canada. Safe, effective, and fast-acting, this disinfectant is a powerful: Virucide, Bactericide, Tuberculocide, Fungicide, Mildewstat.
- Versatile cleaner, disinfectant, and deodorizer
- Effective bactericide, virucide, and fungicide all in one
- Helps prevent infections from bacteria and viruses
- Ready-to-use, economical cleaner
- Provides impressive results and peace of mind for health and safety
- Specifically formulated for use in medical and non-medical institutions where good housekeeping is of prime importance
- Will clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces such as floors, walls, metal, porcelain, glazed ceramic tiles, bathroom shower stalls, telephones
- Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of the product
- Keeps surfaces immaculate and sanitized for food prep of medical procedures
- Can be implemented into daily cleaning routines on a wide variety of surfaces
When used as directed, this product exhibits effective disinfectant activity against the organisms: Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Eschericha coli, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Corynebacterium ammoniagenes, Enterococcus faecium, Listeria monocytogenes, Yersenia enterocolitica, Salmonella (typhi) enterica, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis, Vancomycin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus and Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (VISA), Streptococcus pyogenes (Necrotizing Fasciitis), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE), Community Associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), Klebsiela pneumonia New Delhi Metallo-Beta Lactamase (NDM-1) Carbapenem Resistant and meets the requirements for hospital use.
Mycobacterium terrae when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
BROAD-SPECTRUM VIRUCIDAL ACTIVITY:
HIV-1, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV), Human Coronavirus, Hepatitis A Virus, Norovirus (including Norwalk Virus), Feline Calicivirus, Rabies Virus, Canine Parvovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Avian Influenza A, Turkey/Wisc/(H9N2), Avian Influenza (H3N2), Influenza A (H1N1), Paramyxovirus, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus type 39 and SARS Associated Coronavirus.
This product has demonstrated effectiveness against Bovine Viral Diarrhea (BVDV), and Influenza A virus and is expected to inactivate all Influenza A viruses including 2009 (H1N1) pandemic Influenza A virus.
Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)